I look forward to sharing my Art with you and hope you find the following
Terms and Conditions are helpful in explaining the purchase process.
- On agreeing a purchase the Buyer will receive a confirmation email outlining details of the order, delivery charges and estimated dispatch date.
- The Buyer will ensure that accurate details of name and address have been given.
- All work is listed in £ sterling. The work will be dispatched on receipt of payment which must be made in £ sterling. Bank details will be provided for the receipt of payment by bank transfer.
- Most work is on deep-edged canvas and sold unframed. If a work is already framed this will be evident in the pricing. (If a frame is wished, it’s advisable to take your original purchased artwork to your framer for discussion. Canvas framing can be arranged with us – we prefer a simple box frame in natural wood.)
- The artist reserves the right to refuse sale to anyone at any time and for any reason – purchases agreed through the website are not binding until dispatched.
- We endeavour to package your purchase securely to avoid damage in transit and where possible use recycled or recyclable packaging materials.
- Should the artwork arrive damaged, please inform via email within 24 hours including a photograph of the damaged packaging and artwork.
- Please do not return the artwork before prior contact has been made by email.
- Payment will have been received in full before Artwork is dispatched.
- Please ensure accurate details of name and address are given.
- Artwork will be insured for its full value and delivered by selected couriers using a ‘tracked’ service.
- We can ship worldwide; please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- We offer a ‘click and collect’ service from Field View Studio; to arrange a suitable time please email email@example.com
- We trust you will be very happy with your purchase; if this is not the case, following immediate e mail communication with ourselves we offer a full refund for customers in UK and Ireland provided the Artwork is returned within 14 days, undamaged and with original packaging.
- Postage costs for returned items will be paid by the Buyer; the returned item must be insured for its full value and sent via ‘signed for’ service; we are unable to accept responsibility for the non-arrival of returned goods.
- Returns should be mailed to M. Liversidge, Field View Studio, Castle Street, Wingrave, Bucks. HP22 4PT England
- We are unable to accept returns on overseas purchases outside the UK or Ireland.
- Refunds will be made within 14 days on receipt of returned item via the same method it was paid, provided the Artwork is received undamaged in which case the Buyer will remain responsible for the full cost.
- The Buyer will be notified when the refund has been actioned.
- Please allow time for refunds to be processed. Should an undue delay occur contact your bank in the first instance.
- Please note commissioned artworks are exempt from the refund policy.
- Should you wish to cancel your purchase, please email as soon as possible. Refunds will be issued if the Artwork has not been posted/shipped.
- Commissioned works may not be cancelled and will proceed according to agreements in place.
- Commissioning a painting is easy. This is a popular option for those who love a particular painting which I have sold in the past. Some of my Sold paintings remain visible on my website. Contact me via the website or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss a commission.
- I retain all copyright of my artwork which must not be resold or reproduced without my written permission.
- Every care has been taken to show the artwork accurately online though slight variations may occur between devices, browsers and screen settings; as such slight inconsistencies e.g. in colour tone are not a valid reason for return of artwork.
- Artwork listed for sale on my website may be withdrawn at any time.